In re Uber FCRA Litigation

Case No. 3:14-cv-05200-EMC


If you are a Class Member, you can object to the Settlement if you do not like any part of it. You can give reasons why you think the Court should not approve it. You cannot ask the Court to order a larger payment; the Court can only approve or deny the Settlement. If the Court denies approval, no settlement payments will be sent out and the lawsuit will continue.

You may object to the proposed Settlement in writing. You may also appear at the Fairness Hearing, either in person or through your own attorney. If you appear through your own attorney, you are responsible for paying that attorney.

All written objections and supporting papers must: (i) clearly identify the case name and number (In re Uber FCRA Litigation, 3:14-cv-05200-EMC); (ii) be submitted to the Court by filing the written objection through the Court’s Case Management/Electronic Case Files (“CM/ECF”) system, by mailing the written objection to the Class Action Clerk for United States District Court for the Northern District, or by filing the written objection in person at any location of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California; and (iii) be filed or postmarked on or before December 14, 2017.

If your objections do not meet all of the requirements set forth in this section, they will be deemed invalid. Any interested party may file a reply to any objection on or before 7 days prior to the Fairness Hearing that is scheduled on February 8, 2018 at 1:30 p.m., and described in more detail in response to Question 23 below.

Copyright © 2017
Privacy Policy